Sophia Bush wears $317,088 in diamonds to the Herve Leger show

We love the Jacobs & Co press releases -- short, sweet and to the point.

Sophia Bush's jewels at the Herve Leger fashion show:

· Diamond Pave Drop Earrings: $270, 288
· Rose Gold Pink Pave Diamond Bangle: $20, 400
· White Gold Pave Diamond Bangle: $20,400
· White Gold Pave Diamond Full Band: $6,000

Total $317,088

# # #

Jacob & Co., a luxury watch and diamond jewelry house, and partner of DeBeers sightholder DD Manufacturing is renowned in music, entertainment and sports circles and among celebrated social figures


  1. Nice One (Y).I just discovered your blog and really like it.You are very inspiring.? It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future.

    One more thing,If you have a minute,please check out my website and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much!

    Thank You.
    online shopping store